On these pages I will be posting resources for law students. Thanks especially to colleagues and students at the University of Ulster, Queen’s University Belfast and Lancaster University who have offered advice on these in the past.
- For law students: some tips on writing essays (not problem type questions)
- Cases: Reading cases and writing case notes
- Dissertations: Writing a postgraduate dissertation in law
- Further reading on legal and other skills.
- Tech tips for students
- Literature for Law Students
- Films for law students
- Summer Schools
- Competitions for law students
- PhD vivas
Good luck with your studies!